Join Opportunity Village for the inaugural Día de los Muertos celebration at the Magical Forest.
From beautifully decorated altars and sugar skull face painting to entertainment and delicious food - the Día de los Muertos celebration at the Magical Forest will be a can't miss event!
Interested in taking part as more than a guest? Reach out!
We are currently looking for vendors, entertainers, make-up artists and more to be a part of the festivities.
Use the form below and let us know how you and your organization would like to be involved.
More details coming soon!
What to expect:
- Beautiful and unique altars
- The Forest Express Passenger Train
- Cheyenne’s Enchanted Carousel
- The Avalanche Slide
- Free Parking
- The Blizzard Mini-Coaster
- Nightly Entertainment for all ages
- Escape Rooms (new for 2019)
- Photo Opportunities
- More rides and carnival games
We cordially invite you to celebrate your nuptials at Dia de los Muertos on November 1st!
Wedding Package Inclusions:
- Each service will be about 15 minutes
- Cost $300
- Wedding Ceremony with our licensed officiant in our Wedding Cabin
- Dia de los Muertos decor for the wedding is provided
- Bride & Groom plus seating for up to 8 guests
- Wedding photo included
- 2 Wedding Cupcakes for the Bride and Groom for Photo op
- Unlimited Magical Forest rides for the Bride /Groom and their guests in the Magical Forest the evening of the wedding
Interested in taking part by decorating an altar, performing or signing up as a vendor?
Or complete the form below if you have additional questions.