Throughout the year, Opportunity Village is honored to be selected by community partners as the beneficiary of their third-party events and fundraisers. See how you can get involved and support OV this summer.
As our world continues to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses such as Amazon Smile, The Apothecarium, At Your Service Pet Supplies, Las Vegas Baby Magazine, 702Coffee Company and Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas have made the decision to support the wonderful people served at OV this summer.
Here's how you can support our organization and these amazing businesses:
- Amazon Smile: Shopping for the summer? Or fall? Or just because? Make Opportunity Village your charity of choice on Amazon Smile and we'll receive a donation at absolutely no extra cost to you! All you have to do is bookmark this link, make the Opportunity Village Foundation your preferred charity, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to us!
- The Apothecarium: Visit this full-service recreational and medical cannabis dispensary located at 7885 W Sahara Ave., #112, from August 23-29 and they will donate $1 from each sale of their house edibles brand, Valhalla Confections, to OV. For adults 21 years of age or older.
- At Your Service Pet Supplies: AYS Pet Supplies' Craig location (7083 W. Craig Rd., #175) will be having a massive close-out and liquidation sale on Saturday, August 7th. OV is hosting a booth on site that day, so come say hello and celebrate one of our most loyal supporters and sponsors.
- 702Coffee Company: Show your support for Opportunity Village by purchasing fresh roasted premium grade coffee at 702coffeeco.com. For every purchase from the "OV Collection" through 2021, $1 will be donated back to OV.
- Las Vegas Baby Expo: RSVP to attend the FREE Las Vegas Baby Expo on Saturday, Oct. 9th, at Opportunity Village's Oakey Campus! This family-friendly event will feature a fashion show, food, vendors, live entertainment, activities, games, raffles, and goodie bags for the first 100 families! 50% of raffle proceeds, 100% of ride tickets and 100% of food sales will benefit Opportunity Village. You can also purchase Las Vegas Baby Magazine's "I survived the terrible 2Pac's" t-shirt by CLICKING HERE — $5 from each sale will go directly to Opportunity Village.
- Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas: Our friends at Wet’n’Wild are hosting an end-of-summer giveback on August 7-8! Receive $10 off your general admission ticket by using code OV2021 at wetnwildlasvegas.com. Of every ticket sold online using the code, $5 will be donated back to OV.