Dubbed “The Grandest Gala of Them All” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Camelot at the Magical Forest is Opportunity Village’s sophisticated, signature black-tie soiree. Camelot raises hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to support critical programs and services for Southern Nevadans with intellectual disabilities.
Interested in taking part in the 2023 Camelot by making a donation to our live or silent auctions?
Please email Cay at mateykoc@opportunityvillage.
Opportunity Village is fortunate to have partners that continually show up for the over 3,000 people with intellectual and developmental disabilities we serve. They provide support by making monetary donations, volunteering their time at events, and even creating amazing opportunities for the people we serve to have some fun out in the community.
Please join Opportunity Village for Camelot at the Magical Forest as we honor
Thursday, November 9, 2023
Cocktails at 6:00 p.m.
Dinner at 7:30 p.m.
6300 W. Oakey Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Photos From Camelot 2022
Past Camelot Honorees
- 2022, Cox
2021, The Las Vegas Aces
- 2020, Wynn Resorts
- 2019, Fletcher Jones Family
- 2018, Boyd Gaming Corporation
- 2017, Steve Sisolak
- 2016, Ed and Sheral Guthrie
- 2015, Joyce Sherman-Nelson, Jim Nelson and Don Ross
- 2014, Penn and Emily Jillette
- 2013, Barrick Gold Corporation
- 2012, Bill and Susan Walters
- 2011, Mike and Patty Morrissey
- 2010, Rob and Sheryl Goldstein
- 2009, Jan Jones
- 2008, The Honorable Judge Lloyd George
- 2007, The Engestad Family
- 2006, Governor Kenny Guinn and Commissioner Thalia Dondero
- 2005, Thomas and Mack Families
- 2004, Harrah’s Entertainment
- 2003, Mayor Oscar Goodman
- 2002, Steve and Elaine Wynn