Dubbed “The Grandest Gala of Them All” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Camelot at the Magical Forest is Opportunity Village’s sophisticated, signature black-tie soiree. Camelot raises hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to support critical programs and services for Southern Nevadans with intellectual disabilities.
Opportunity Village is fortunate to have partners that continually show up for the over 3,000 people with intellectual and developmental disabilities we serve. They provide support by making monetary donations, volunteering their time at events, and even creating amazing opportunities for the people we serve to have some fun out in the community.
One organization that truly sets the bar in this regard is the Las Vegas Aces. Along with owner, Mark Davis, the organization has been heavily involved in the mission of Opportunity Village since their 2018 arrival in Southern Nevada.
In addition to being incredible role models for the community, the Las Vegas Aces' support of Opportunity Village through the years has included:
Sponsoring signature Opportunity Village events, such as: the Las Vegas Great Santa Run, Magical Forest and HallOVeen
Making invaluable in-kind contributions to the organization
Coordinating special appearances by Las Vegas Aces' mascot Buckets at Opportunity Village events
A'ja Wilson (Las Vegas Aces player, 2018 WNBA Rookie of the Year, 2020 WNBA Most Valuable Player) serving as Grand Marshal of the 2019 Las Vegas Great Santa Run
Welcoming the people Opportunity Village serves to many of their games
Providing aspiring sports reporter, and Opportunity Village Ambassador, Vanessa S., the chance to live out her dream interviewing players and coaches
Tickets will be available later this summer and we hope to see each of you there!
Thank You To Our 2020 Sponsors
Photos From Camelot 2019
Past Camelot Honorees
- 2020, Wynn Resorts
- 2019, Fletcher Jones Family
- 2018, Boyd Gaming Corporation
- 2017, Steve Sisolak
- 2016, Ed and Sheral Guthrie
- 2015, Joyce Sherman-Nelson, Jim Nelson and Don Ross
- 2014, Penn and Emily Jillette
- 2013, Barrick Gold Corporation
- 2012, Bill and Susan Walters
- 2011, Mike and Patty Morrissey
- 2010, Rob and Sheryl Goldstein
- 2009, Jan Jones
- 2008, The Honorable Judge Lloyd George
- 2007, The Engestad Family
- 2006, Governor Kenny Guinn and Commissioner Thalia Dondero
- 2005, Thomas and Mack Families
- 2004, Harrah's Entertainment
- 2003, Mayor Oscar Goodman
- 2002, Steve and Elaine Wynn