Dubbed “The Grandest Gala of Them All” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Camelot at the Magical Forest is Opportunity Village’s sophisticated, signature black-tie soiree. Camelot raises hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to support critical programs and services for Southern Nevadans with intellectual disabilities.
This event features myriad ways to show your support for Opportunity Village. Purchase a table for your business, sponsor an element of the evening, bid on exclusive live auction packages, and more!
From walking the red carpet as you enter the cocktail reception and enjoying the very first look at the Magical Forest to lively entertainment and delicious catered fare – this event is the event of the year.
For the 2020 Camelot Gala, Opportunity Village is proud to honor long-time partner and supporter, Wynn Resorts. Through the years, Wynn Resorts has supported Opportunity Village and people with intellectual disabilities with generous donations, countless volunteer hours, team member participation at our signature events, and invaluable in-kind support. We look forward to growing this significant partnership for years to come.
Past Camelot Honorees
- 2019, Fletcher Jones Family
- 2018, Boyd Gaming Corporation
- 2017, Steve Sisolak
- 2016, Ed and Sheral Guthrie
- 2015, Joyce Sherman-Nelson, Jim Nelson and Don Ross
- 2014, Penn and Emily Jillette
- 2013, Barrick Gold Corporation
- 2012, Bill and Susan Walters
- 2011, Mike and Patty Morrissey
- 2010, Rob and Sheryl Goldstein
- 2009, Jan Jones
- 2008, The Honorable Judge Lloyd George
- 2007, The Engelstad Family
- 2006, Governor Kenny Guinn and Commissioner Thalia Dondero
- 2005, Thomas and Mack Families
- 2004, Harrah's Entertainment
- 2003, Mayor Oscar Goodman
- 2002, Steve and Elaine Wynn
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
The health and safety of all visitors to the Magical Forest is paramount and Opportunity Village is committed to providing attendees with accurate and timely information about the Magical Forest, as well to ensure that we continue to provide a safe environment for those who are visiting.
Opportunity Village continues to work closely with state, local and public health officials to keep our clients and visitors safe and healthy. Opportunity Village continues to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for timely updates regarding the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We will update this page accordingly.