November 12, 2020
Dubbed “The Grandest Gala of Them All” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Camelot at the Magical Forest is Opportunity Village’s sophisticated, signature black-tie soiree. Camelot raises hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to support critical programs and services for Southern Nevadans with intellectual disabilities.
This event features myriad ways to show your support for Opportunity Village. Purchase a table for your business, sponsor an element of the evening, bid on exclusive live auction packages, and more!
From walking the red carpet as you enter the cocktail reception and enjoying the very first look at the Magical Forest to lively entertainment and delicious catered fare – this event is the event of the year.
For the 2019 Camelot Gala, Opportunity Village honored the Fletcher Jones Family, who, through four generations of philanthropy, have constantly served as a pillar of support for people with disabilities through their continued investments at Opportunity Village and other important causes in Southern Nevada.
Stay tuned for the announcement of our 2020 honoree.
Past Camelot Honorees
- 2019, Fletcher Jones Family
- 2018, Boyd Gaming Corporation
- 2017, Steve Sisolak
- 2016, Ed and Sheral Guthrie
- 2015, Joyce Sherman-Nelson, Jim Nelson and Don Ross
- 2014, Penn and Emily Jillette
- 2013, Barrick Gold Corporation
- 2012, Bill and Susan Walters
- 2011, Mike and Patty Morrissey
- 2010, Rob and Sheryl Goldstein
- 2009, Jan Jones
- 2008, The Honorable Judge Lloyd George
- 2007, The Engelstad Family
- 2006, Governor Kenny Guinn and Commissioner Thalia Dondero
- 2005, Thomas and Mack Families
- 2004, Harrah's Entertainment
- 2003, Mayor Oscar Goodman
- 2002, Steve and Elaine Wynn