Dubbed “The Grandest Gala of Them All” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Camelot at the Magical Forest is Opportunity Village’s sophisticated, signature black-tie soiree. Camelot raises hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to support critical programs and services for Southern Nevadans with intellectual disabilities.
Save the date, this year's event will take place on November 11th and is set to include both an in-person and virtual option for attendees.
Our special guest performers will be announced closer to the event date.
Opportunity Village will be announcing the 2021 honoree soon - stay tuned!
Thank You To Our 2020 Sponsors
Photos From Camelot 2019
Past Camelot Honorees
- 2020, Wynn Resorts
- 2019, Fletcher Jones Family
- 2018, Boyd Gaming Corporation
- 2017, Steve Sisolak
- 2016, Ed and Sheral Guthrie
- 2015, Joyce Sherman-Nelson, Jim Nelson and Don Ross
- 2014, Penn and Emily Jillette
- 2013, Barrick Gold Corporation
- 2012, Bill and Susan Walters
- 2011, Mike and Patty Morrissey
- 2010, Rob and Sheryl Goldstein
- 2009, Jan Jones
- 2008, The Honorable Judge Lloyd George
- 2007, The Engestad Family
- 2006, Governor Kenny Guinn and Commissioner Thalia Dondero
- 2005, Thomas and Mack Families
- 2004, Harrah's Entertainment
- 2003, Mayor Oscar Goodman
- 2002, Steve and Elaine Wynn