HallOVeen returns for a spooktacular family-friendly 7th season!
Haunted jungle ruins have taken over HallOVeen at the Magical Forest. The spooky beings lurking within will fit right in with the attraction’s regular inhabitants – ghosts, goblins, witches, and creepy crawlies a plenty. There is also a cemetery filled with fresh jack-o-lanterns and an animatronic skeleton to read you a scary story. Interactive trees will keep you company as you make your way through the forest pathway.
Ticketed attractions include traditional experiences like Cheyenne’s Enchanted Carousel, the Forest Express Passenger Train, the Avalanche Slide, and the Blizzard mini-coaster. We are also introducing some new rides which will be announced soon, but they are sure to please the thrill-seeker in our guests. Unlimited ride wristbands and individual ride tickets are available for purchase at the park or, for the best deal, purchase Passports online in advance – special package rates available.
All the more fun in costume, Forest-goers can also enjoy nightly entertainment, trick-or-treat stations, midway carnival games, and festive pumpkin displays, along with gifts, goodies and more at our kiosks and in the Holiday Shoppe. There are also more food and beverage options than ever before – we’re talking food trucks!
The family-friendly festivities commence Friday, October 11 through Sunday, October 13, and resume Friday, October 18 through Thursday, October 31, Halloween night.
You will also enjoy:
- A Forest filled with Spook-tacularly decorated trees
- The Forest Express Passenger Train
- Cheyenne’s Enchanted Carousel
- The Avalanche Slide
- The Blizzard Mini-Coaster
- Rod’s Mini-Golf
- Mini-Escape Rooms
- "Last Ride" Coffin Experience
- Free Parking
- Treat Stations
We cordially invite you to have Spooktacular Wedding at HallOVeen at the Magical Forest Halloween Night!
Wedding Package Inclusions:
- Each service will be about 15 minutes
- Cost $300
- Wedding Ceremony with our licensed officiant in our Wedding Cabin
- Halloween decor for the wedding is provided
- Bride & Groom plus seating for up to 8 guests
- Wedding photo included
- 2 Wedding Cupcakes for the Bride and Groom for Photo op
- Unlimited HallOVeen rides for the Bride /Groom and guests in the Magical Forest the evening of the wedding
- Additional guests are $22.00 per person
- Reception space available
If you wish to book a dinner reception there will be an additional charge, we have limited space for only 100 guests with dance floor (limited availability)
- You must provide us with your marriage license at the time of ceremony
- Vow renewal option for $50, does not includes park admission for bride, groom or guests
- October 31st only
- If you are interested in professional wedding photography, we can get you in touch with our preferred partners for the best rate and the best pictures
- Limited time slots are available - book early