We work to remove barriers preventing individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities from finding and keeping gainful employment.
Often, with simple modifications or accomodations, a person with a disability can perform his or her job functions at the same level as a person without disabilities.
We work with individuals who receive supports from Opportunity Village, the Clark County School District, the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation, the Veterans Administration, and/or the Desert Regional Center.
WE ASSIST EMPLOYERS:
- We follow up with employers and individuals hired for at least three months
- For most employees, we continue to provide supports for them indefinitely
- We ensure employer satisfaction and assist with any potential concerns that may arise
- We assist in communication between the employer and the individual hired
- Work Training
- Customer Service
- Professional Ethics
- Interview Techniques
- Communication Skills
- Self Advocacy
- Transportation Strategies
Once an individual is job ready, we help them apply for positions around the Las Vegas Valley. As Job Developers, we assist them with and attend:
- New Hire Appointments
We check in on the individual hired weekly to once a month, depending on their level of need. We provide training tools, task lists, flash cards, and other items needed to help them succeed at their new job!
MEET THE JOB DEVELOPERS:
SEE THE COMMUNITY'S NEWEST EMPLOYEES:
Want to learn more? Complete the form below.