Opportunity Village hosts drive-thru parade for clients
LAS VEGAS – On Thursday, May 21, 2020, Opportunity Village hosted a drive-thru parade where employees of the organization waved signs and cheered as individuals served by the organization drove by with their families and caregivers.
Opportunity Village will be updating this page regularly with up to date information as it pertains to the organization.
OV set to host March to $100K fundraising initiative
March is Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month and Opportunity Village is set to kick off its March to $100K fundraising initiative.
Opportunity Village holds ribbon cutting for Neighborhood Club
Opportunity Village held a ribbon cutting ceremony for the Opportunity Village Neighborhood Club, a community-based facility, on Thursday, February 27.
Raiders president Marc Badain joins OV Foundation Board
Opportunity Village is proud to announce Raiders president Marc Badain is the newest member of the organization’s Foundation Board.
More Articles ...
- Opportunity Village Launches New ‘We Are OV’ Campaign
- UFC 246 Winning Raffle Ticket
- OV's Magical Forest introduces Character Events
- OV's Las Vegas Great Santa Run welcomes over 6,500 participants
- What's happening at OV? Read our Q4 Newsletter!
- OV kicks off Magical Forest season with Tree Lighting
- LV Aces' A'ja Wilson, Jackie Young named Grand Marshals
- Top Rank Boxers Oscar Valdez, Carl Frampton visit Opportunity Village
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday deals for Santa Run
- Dog Registration Open for Santa Run