What's happening at OV? Read our Q4 Newsletter!
Read about client and staff success stories, events, upcoming fundraisers, Betty's Village and much more in Opportunity Village's quarterly newsletter — the OVerview.
Way to Go, Joey!
December 1 was #GivingTuesday and we are so appreciative of the amazing people who made a donation to Opportunity Village, especially one in particular.
OV seeks additional community support to reach fundraising goal
As 2020 winds down, Opportunity Village is nearing Bill and Susan Walters’ $1 million matching pledge but is asking for one final investment from the Southern Nevada community.
OV Selected as Preferred Service Provider
Las Vegas-based company, Pathogen Defense Systems, LLC., introduces all-natural, non-toxic antimicrobial product offering extended residual protection against COVID-19; selects OV as its preferred service provider in Southern Nevada.
OV honors Wynn Resorts at Virtual Camelot Gala
Opportunity Village and Wynn Resorts teamed up virtually to raise critical funds for adults with disabilities at Camelot on Nov. 12.
Santa Run puts on Scavenger Hunt Contest
The public is encouraged to join the Las Vegas Great Santa Run's Scavenger Hunt Contest for a chance to win amazing prizes!
Santa Run to host pawsitively adorbs Pet Costume Contest
The public is encouraged to join the Las Vegas Great Santa Run's Pet Costume Contest for a chance to win amazing prizes!
More Articles ...
- Raiders present OV with $250,000 check
- OV now at 50% capacity for on-campus programming
- OV seeks community support for National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Santa Run announces Fundraising Competition
- Billy and Susan Walters offer $1 million matching donation to OV
- OV to honor Wynn Resorts at Virtual Camelot Gala
- Opportunity Village hosts beam signing at Betty's Village
- What's happening at OV? Read our Q3 Newsletter!
- OV Announces Changes to 2020 Event Season
- OV, William Hill kick off Picks for OV: Football Fever