OV Spotlight: Meet Rhiannon Moccio!
Read our Q&A with Rhiannon Moccio, Opportunity Village's new QIDP Residental Services Manager.
OV to host sizable Job Fair at the Magical Forest
Opportunity Village, one of Southern Nevada's longest-running non-profit organizaitons, is looking to fill numerous positions at their spring Job Fair on May 7 and 8.
Tax Day Prep is Easy as Scan. Shred. Support.
Make Your Document Scanning And Shredding Needs Less “Tax-ing” with Opportunity Village Paper Pros
OV exceeds $100K fundraising goal for DDAM
Opportunity Village successfully concluded its fundraising and awareness campaign for Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month (DDAM) and March to $100K.
Employee of the Month- Yoselin Colunga
Program Services Celebrates Yoselin Colunga
OV “Moves Towards Change” for DDAM, March to $100K
March is Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month and that means Opportunity Village is looking to raise funds and awareness during its annual 31-day, March to $100K campaign.
More Articles ...
- OV kicks off Picks for OV: Hoops Hoopla
- OV License Plates
- Meow Wolf Hires From Opportunity Village
- Tracy Brown-May Fills Vacancy in Assembly District 42
- Latter-day Saint Charities, Giving Machines donate to OV
- Employee of the Month- Heather Pyle
- Fundraising Goal Reached
- Source+ Round Up
- December Employee of the Month: Lynda McCarthy
- What's happening at OV? Read our Q4 Newsletter!