OV kicks off Picks for OV: Hoops Hoopla
Sports fans will have the chance to win amazing prizes while supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities during Picks for OV: Hoops Hoopla (March 14-April 5).
OV License Plates
OV License Plate is being tested for safety features
Meow Wolf Hires From Opportunity Village
OV Thanks Meow Wolf
Tracy Brown-May Fills Vacancy in Assembly District 42
Tracy Brown-May, Opportunity Village's Director of Advocacy, Board and Government Relations was appointed to Assemblywoman for District 42 on Tuesday, February 2nd.
Latter-day Saint Charities, Giving Machines donate to OV
More families and children in need will be served thanks to a gift from Latter-day Saint Charities, the nonprofit sponsor of #LightTheWorld Giving Machines.
Employee of the Month- Heather Pyle
Program Services Celebrates Art Mentor, Heather Pyle
Fundraising Goal Reached
OV accomplishes $1 million fundraising goal
Opportunity Village reaches $1 million fundraising goal to match Bill and Susan Walters’ generous end-of-year donation
More Articles ...
- Source+ Round Up
- December Employee of the Month: Lynda McCarthy
- What's happening at OV? Read our Q4 Newsletter!
- Way to Go, Joey!
- OV seeks additional community support to reach fundraising goal
- OV Selected as Preferred Service Provider
- OV honors Wynn Resorts at Virtual Camelot Gala
- Santa Run puts on Scavenger Hunt Contest
- Santa Run to host pawsitively adorbs Pet Costume Contest
- Raiders present OV with $250,000 check