Source+ Round Up
Source+ hosts Round-Up Fundraiser
January is a time of renewal and fresh starts. It’s a time to reflect on the year behind us and the year ahead. This January we’re thankful for all of our great community partners and all of the hard work they do to make our local neighborhoods a better place -- year after year. One of our partners, Opportunity Village, has been helping adults in our communities with disabilities since 1954.
December Employee of the Month: Lynda McCarthy
Program Services Celebrates Lynda McCarthy This Month
Way to Go, Joey!
December 1 was #GivingTuesday and we are so appreciative of the amazing people who made a donation to Opportunity Village, especially one in particular.
OV seeks additional community support to reach fundraising goal
As 2020 winds down, Opportunity Village is nearing Bill and Susan Walters’ $1 million matching pledge but is asking for one final investment from the Southern Nevada community.
OV Selected as Preferred Service Provider
Las Vegas-based company, Pathogen Defense Systems, LLC., introduces all-natural, non-toxic antimicrobial product offering extended residual protection against COVID-19; selects OV as its preferred service provider in Southern Nevada.
OV honors Wynn Resorts at Virtual Camelot Gala
Opportunity Village and Wynn Resorts teamed up virtually to raise critical funds for adults with disabilities at Camelot on Nov. 12.
More Articles ...
- Santa Run puts on Scavenger Hunt Contest
- Santa Run to host pawsitively adorbs Pet Costume Contest
- Raiders present OV with $250,000 check
- OV now at 50% capacity for on-campus programming
- OV seeks community support for National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Santa Run announces Fundraising Competition
- Billy and Susan Walters offer $1 million matching donation to OV
- OV to honor Wynn Resorts at Virtual Camelot Gala
- Opportunity Village hosts beam signing at Betty's Village
- What's happening at OV? Read our Q3 Newsletter!