Santa Run announces Fundraising Competition
The public is encouraged to join the Las Vegas Great Santa Run's Fundraising Competition now through Dec. 20 for a chance to win amazing prizes.
Billy and Susan Walters offer $1 million matching donation to OV
The Walters family encourages support for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities through the end of 2020.
OV to honor Wynn Resorts at Virtual Camelot Gala
Opportunity Village invites the public to celebrate Wynn Resorts and raise funds for the not-for-profit at their 19th annual black-tie gala.
Opportunity Village hosts beam signing at Betty's Village
Opportunity Village celebrates the individuals helping to make Betty’s Village take shape by hosting a beam signing event at the construction site.
OV Announces Changes to 2020 Event Season
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought numerous challenges to Opportunity Village and the people we serve, particularly with the upcoming event season.
OV, William Hill kick off Picks for OV: Football Fever
Opportunity Village partners with William Hill US for third annual “Picks for OV: Football Fever" charity betting contest.
More Articles ...
- Las Vegas Great Santa Run to go virtual
- OV Reopening Plans
- OV to host Parade at North Campus
- OV hosts second drive-thru parade for clients
- Opportunity Village hosts drive-thru parade for clients
- What's happening at OV? Read our Q2 Newsletter!
- COVID-19 Updates
- OV set to host March to $100K fundraising initiative
- Opportunity Village holds ribbon cutting for Neighborhood Club
- What's happening at OV? Read our Q1 Newsletter!