Raiders present OV with $250,000 check
The Las Vegas Raiders presented Opportunity Village with a $250,000 check after touring OV Ambassadors and staff members at the all-new Allegiant Stadium on October 21.
OV now at 50% capacity for on-campus programming
When Opportunity Village closed its doors on March 19 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, departments across the entire organization were impacted.
OV seeks community support for National Disability Employment Awareness Month
Opportunity Village is set to honor National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) through October and is seeking support from the Southern Nevada community.
Santa Run announces Fundraising Competition
The public is encouraged to join the Las Vegas Great Santa Run's Fundraising Competition now through Dec. 20 for a chance to win amazing prizes.
Billy and Susan Walters offer $1 million matching donation to OV
The Walters family encourages support for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities through the end of 2020.
OV to honor Wynn Resorts at Virtual Camelot Gala
Opportunity Village invites the public to celebrate Wynn Resorts and raise funds for the not-for-profit at their 19th annual black-tie gala.
Opportunity Village hosts beam signing at Betty's Village
Opportunity Village celebrates the individuals helping to make Betty’s Village take shape by hosting a beam signing event at the construction site.
More Articles ...
- What's happening at OV? Read our Q3 Newsletter!
- OV Announces Changes to 2020 Event Season
- OV, William Hill kick off Picks for OV: Football Fever
- Las Vegas Great Santa Run to go virtual
- OV Reopening Plans
- OV to host Parade at North Campus
- OV hosts second drive-thru parade for clients
- Opportunity Village hosts drive-thru parade for clients
- What's happening at OV? Read our Q2 Newsletter!
- COVID-19 Updates